HTML List Abuse (was: "please ignore: this is only a test")

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sat Oct 19 07:02:44 PDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 02:24:16PM +0200, Moon Jones wrote:
> On 18.10.2013 23:40, Mob wrote:
> >hundred postings every day, or more. Including doubles and triples
> >reposted by Eugene Leitl.
>
> Set a filter. I already have a dozen Brian Carroll and another dozen
> of Eugene Leitl on it. It gets deleted right away.

Moon Jones sees no added value as he subscribes to the very same
lists as me. (There is added value for less omniscient/omnipresent,
though in order to see it you have to see it from my point of view,
and it's not super-big -- I'm mostly a Layer 8 router).

I presume filtering for duplicates is easier if I do bounces,
so I'll do more of that in future.

> If only people would notice people going this way have never
> something relevant to say. It's only reposts, at best. And if

The relevance is in the followup threads others generate.

> someone depends on such a user for comments, maybe one is looking in
> the wrong direction for help.

I don't do helpdesks, sorry.