Snowden Comsec Is Stupefying

Joseph Holsten joseph at josephholsten.com
Fri Oct 18 20:43:26 PDT 2013

You've shot down the approaches of Snowden and Assange before. I feel like I mostly understand your argument, but I'm not sure I know what you would have them do differently.

Is there anything in particular you think they should have done differently to accomplish their goals? Or do you think their goals were misguided? If so, what should their goal been, and what should they have done to accomplish it?

I know this seems I'm just trying to encourage counter factual arguments against history. But there will be more leaks, and more folks who are in a position to distribute them. What should they do?

--
http://josephholsten.com