Snowden sets OPSEC record straight

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 00:19:26 PDT 2013

--On Thursday, October 17, 2013 10:08 PM -0700 coderman
<coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM, Juan Garofalo <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>         He's still loyal to the american nazis. That's praiseworthy?
>

> he is showing extraordinary discretion and restraint, and an
> underlying approval for some fundamental american ideals, like
> guaranteed right to individual privacy, though of course this should
> extend to the world not just US citizens.

	Oh, that would be so considerate, coming from the American Humanitarians.
I do admire American Ideals, though. Mercantilism. Bigotry. Private Jails,
jailing innocents for Profit. Judeo-Christianity. Slavery. Total War. Mass
Murder.

	Ah, those Great American Ideals.

> let's not forget that Guardian was forced to move this reporting to
> the USA, because of GCHQ/her majesty's interference.

	Yes, of course. They are now working in the home of the brave and land of
the free.

> and of course
> there are plentiful locales where the activities of anyone involved
> would strongly encourage a less than discrete "summary lack of
> continued living incident" of some obscure manner.

	Terrists everywhere. Ah, those savages who don't respect The Rule of Law.