<nettime> A CEO who resisted NSA spying is out of prison.

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon Oct 7 04:55:36 PDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 08:46:09PM -0400, dan at geer.org wrote:

> I find the constant appearance of HTML e-mail here to
> be surprising.  HTML improves nothing and adds risk.

A good point. I deal with that by

alternative_order text/plain text/html text/enrichened

auto_view text/html

which calls links via /etc/mailcap

text/plain; less '%s'; needsterminal
text/html; /usr/bin/sensible-browser '%s'; description=HTML Text; nametemplate=%s.html

How exploitable is /usr/bin/links?