[linux-elitists] Browser fingerprinting

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Mon Oct 7 02:57:44 PDT 2013

Scary numbers.  Even with chrome incognito unique to 1 in 1.7 m on linux.
Maybe better on windows.

I wonder if no-script would help or is this passive headers only?  Seems
like the leak was fonts, plugins and user agent in that order at 1 in 128k,
266k, and 1.7m respectivey.  Need less chatty browsers.

Adam