cypherpunks Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 12:12:42 PDT 2013

--On Friday, October 04, 2013 10:51 AM -0400 Ted Smith <tedks at riseup.net>
wrote:

> I now believe this is a programmatically constructed text.

	Well, the messages are rather long, so I wonder if a person is actually
taking the time to write them, but on the other hand, they don't sound
machine-generated to me. The style is recursive and convoluted, but they
seem to make sense. Or perhaps I'm slightly crazy =P

	Then again, english is not my native language, so fooling me is probably
not that hard.