cypherpunks Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Fri Oct 4 08:12:55 PDT 2013

+1. Mr. Carroll's nonsensical wordsmithing has been awesome from day
one. Big ups indeed. Reminds me of the good old days of the complaint
letter generator. For those who don't know:

http://www.pakin.org/complaint?title=Pres.&firstname=Barack&middlename=H&lastname=Obama&suffix=&gender=m&shorttype=t&pgraphs=5

-lee