Injustice: Denial of Disservice Attack

Jim Bell jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 23:49:08 PDT 2013

First, I am not aware that the CP list has ever been limited solely to something that can be strictly labelled as "cryptography".

Second: Fortunately, I just uploaded an item about Lavabit and its operator Levison.  Those of us who are truly interested in security (as opposed to those who merely pretend to be, and are actually shills of government) understand that his crypto strength is rather pointless if the operator of a trusted service can be strong-armed by a government.  What I've just invented is a method to make it about 18 times harder for the government to threaten somebody with prosecution for anything he might choose to do.  (Conviction rate going from 70,000 to 4,000 per year.)  But that should have been obvious to anybody.  Why wasn't it obvious to you?
        Jim Bell