Silk Road founder arrested ...

Ted Smith tedks at riseup.net
Wed Oct 2 10:19:03 PDT 2013

Well, he was caught because early on, he advertised for developers using
his real-name email address.

I know on the Internet people aren't terribly good at being people, but
where I'm from it's considered bad form to celebrate anyone being
imprisoned. Let's try not to celebrate someone's life being ruined.

--
Sent from Ubuntu