Fwd: [RISKS] Risks Digest 27.50

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:59:55 PDT 2013

here here!

"That's bad. Because it means that people inside our government, at the
direction of government officials, sworn to protect and defend the
constitution and the country, actively conspired to undermine every segment
of the United States along with our key allies...
... the more senior people at NSA knew what
they were doing. They were certainly told by people on the outside often
enough. Frankly, I think some of them should hang. And I mean that
literally."

short walk and sudden stop for Alexander, now that'd be a sight!
( we can dream ... )

---------- Forwarded [ED: and abridged] message ----------
Subject: [RISKS] Risks Digest 27.50
ACM FORUM ON RISKS TO THE PUBLIC IN COMPUTERS AND RELATED SYSTEMS (comp.risks)
Peter G. Neumann, moderator, chmn ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy