Re: Meet “badBIOS,” the mysterious Mac and PC malware that jumps airgaps

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 21:27:14 PDT 2013

i wrote:

> perhaps i misunderstand it, though must 'resonance'
> be audibly acoustic, and would a SCIF actually defend
> against "vibrations" at all frequencies.

actually need to add, regarding possibilities of entanglement

how a device could be entangled prior to secure situation,

though also, how workers could be entangled in functionality

beyond SCIF and potentially go back outside with data that

is entangled or can be read from modified patterning, this

perhaps an entropy/RNG issue of determining hidden

structure or weakening it, via repeated interactions. it is

the 'cat in the box' situation, to model Schroedinger can

occur only when the cat is in the box, to query 'health'

(secure/insecure) though if cat is entangled before placed

in box, entangled external relations can be diagnostic and

used to determine its state remotely (akin to informational

resonance as entanglement is my naive understanding).

therefore, what of computing equipment entangled this

way, secretly, or even people knowingly or unknowingly

such that it is or is not accounted for in threat modeling.

my guess is that in the ordinary day-to-day the quantum

dimensions are wide-open for exploitation, exfiltration, etc

including in basic activites, people operating equipment,

where code and patterns exist/extend beyond machinery

(whose to say a computer and persons EM waves are

not by default entangled and carrying some information

about pairing, protocols, influence, readable as structure;

that is: neurology or physiology related to security audits,

as with quantum physicists to evaluate such parameters)