[cryptome] After Der Spiegel " revealed that the roof of the embassy in Berlin

Alfie John alfiej at fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 30 15:07:38 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013, at 12:05 AM, Haim Barak wrote:
> Researcher Ronen Solomon discovered the testing facilities identical
> pictures of the roofs of the U.S. embassies in Beijing , Dubai, Berlin ,
> Moscow , Madrid and Tel Aviv. , After comprehensive research published in
> the German weekly " Der Spiegel " , following revelations about the
> eavesdropping carried out by the Americans to the top German leadership .
> according to " citrus Spiegel " , on the roof of the embassy in Berlin
> built blocks that appear as part of the structure , but in fact it is
> made
> of the facilities 'soft' gray or white. material that does not block the
> absorption from the listening facilities are behind him.
>
> U.S. listening devices '' on the roofs of embassies in the world

With America's overwhelming advantage in the spying game, any gain of
having a reciprocal embassy within US territories is completely negated
by having all of your sovereign communications vacuumed by the NSA et al
to be used against you at a later time. I can only see one conclusion to
all of this - since smaller countries are not even within the same
ballpark as the U.S, the only play left is to close down American
embassies hosted within their sovereignty even if that means closing
down their own embassies within America. When the odds are so much
stacked against you, the only way to win is not to play at all.

Alfie

--
  Alfie John
  alfiej at fastmail.fm