Gentlemen do not read each other's mail...

Adam Back adam at cypherspace.org
Wed Oct 30 14:05:54 PDT 2013

I was reading that as the Brits are monitoring her calls, and the Americans
are just receiving a copy via five eyes.  They've been reading too much
Lewis Carroll.

	"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone,
	"it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
	"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so
	many different things."

Adam