Excessive Politeness (was: Another Snowden News Story)

Tarzie X ohtarzie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 12:55:59 PDT 2013

As a newcomer to the list, I'm not crazy about the personalization going on
here, either, but let's not take sides. I'm not crazy about having had an
excerpt of my blog post cherry-picked and mischaracterized for the sake of
settling some score in some conflict that doesn't even involve me.

If you guys can't keep it offline -- surely everyone's preference, right?
--  at least leave other people, and their blog posts, out of it, k?