Another Snowden News Story. Another Lesson in Proper Whistleblowing.

Tarzie X ohtarzie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 10:59:21 PDT 2013

Nice to see folks discussing this blog post:

http://ohtarzie.wordpress.com/2013/10/25/another-snowden-news-story-another-lesson-in-proper-whistleblowing/

Would be grateful, though, if they read it, instead of decontextualizing
pieces of it -- specifically my paraphrasing of the Good Whistleblower/Bad
Whistleblower meme -- and then ranting as if my paraphrase was an
endorsement.

It is a great mystery to me why Jacob did this -- surely it was honest
mistake! -- but I would be most appreciative if it ended with him.

Thanks.