CIA-NSA Special Collection Service for Unnatural Gas

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Oct 28 05:44:29 PDT 2013

As Eugen knows the image is from Der Spiegel illustrating
the CIA-NSA Special Collection Service, apparently from
the slowly dribbling allegedly vast Snowden reservoir
of unnatural gaseous once-secrets now being secretly
pipelined to commercial fuel stations for lucrative mark-ups
due to the allegedly limiited amount of natural gas inside
national capitals:

http://cryptome.org/2013/10/nsa-cia-berlin-spy-nest.pdf

Cryptome on the CIA-NSA Special Collection Service
unnatural gaseous exploration since 2000:

http://cryptome.org/2013/10/cia-nsa-scs.htm