TS crypto disclosure

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 00:05:21 PDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 11:30 PM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 8:14 PM, brian carroll <electromagnetize at gmail.com> wrote:
>> ... lo and behold i uncover an undocumented secret military program
>> based both in encoded sound and electromagnetic data transmission,
>
> damnit Brian!!!
>
> you've just killed our covert Cerwin Vega Stroker 12" transducer mesh
> network!  your leaks are endangering the lives of myself and other
> dedicated agitators and library patrons...

Somehow this has relevance on a few levels...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Now that the party is jumping
With the bass kicked in and the Vegas are pumping
Quick to the point to the point no faking
I'm cooking MCs like a pound of bacon
Burning them if you ain't quick and nimble