CryptoSeal shutters, ala: LavaBit

Kelly John Rose iam at kjro.se
Tue Oct 22 08:31:17 PDT 2013

Stuff like this almost always makes me wish the DoJ was more diligent. If
you want to see excess laws removed from the books, have them enforced as
written. Suddenly a lot of senators families will be arrested and rich
individuals in jail (along with almost everyone else).

After that the politicians will fall over themselves to remove the law from
the books. Or at least amend it.

--
Kelly John Rose
Toronto, ON
Gtalk: iam at kjro.se
MSN: msn at kjro.se

Document contents are confidential between original recipients and sender.