[liberationtech] Google Unveils Tools to Access Web From Repressive Countries | TIME.com

Kelly John Rose iam at kjro.se
Tue Oct 22 05:35:13 PDT 2013

That's the fun part. They won't need to issue pen requests. Google already
gave them the root keys or put a backdoor into the software. It's win-win
for the US for every sucker who uses it. They can help people in regimes
they don't like and then use it's popularity to hunt down people who use it
for even more large scale data mining.

Honestly, if you are security or privacy conscious, I wouldn't trust
google, the epitome of American business, with my privacy, especially not
with a random VPN system they just happened to develop.

--
Kelly John Rose
Toronto, ON
Gtalk: iam at kjro.se
MSN: msn at kjro.se

Document contents are confidential between original recipients and sender.