Fwd: Re: please ignore: this is only a test...

Moon Jones mjones at pencil.allmail.net
Sat Oct 19 05:24:43 PDT 2013

On 17.10.2013 23:25, brian carroll wrote crap.

Oh! How cute! Momma's boy has grown up. Now he's an IT something
somewhere. He's sooo smart he can get a Gmail.com account! And it's even
better! He can get a cutisie user name like electromagnetize. I'm in tears.

Thank you for letting us all know that. You are certain to have a big
future so to make your momma proud, not like her old man. Be sure not to
become an alcoholic, as it would take some of the shine of the small
town pride. Hey! You can even say you work for Google Inc. Nobody would
notice, I'm sure.

Way to go Brian! Hurray!

Now my mail filter has an extra a**hole on the /dev/null list.