Snowden sets OPSEC record straight

Cathal Garvey (Phone) cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Fri Oct 18 00:27:54 PDT 2013

Lets not forget that "avoiding a bullet" was a prime motivator in Snowden's coming out as the leaker. US is just as happy to shoot people it doesn't like as everyone else: the drone program and the mysterious "he's coming right for us" death of one of the Boston bombers in custody are two cases in point.