HTML List Abuse (was: "please ignore: this is only a test")

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 18:43:01 PDT 2013

hello. as far as i know, this is not HTML, it is a unicode message.

the way it goes through- the list software attaches an HTML file
after every post, though there is no text formatting of any kind,
other than recognized unicode characters that remain in the text

that last post was because some messages can go longer than 77
characters or make it to the list that way, and i was trying to get 78
so as to send a plain-text chart versus an image attachment, and
this with respect to cryptographic considerations of a matrix array,
as it directly relates to a long history of crypto in these frameworks

> quoting text is not HTML either, it is basic email software

again, i do apologize, i tried to append the test to several previous
messages though could not arrive at a solution and did not want
to interfere with an unrelated text by having a massive error.

if everything worked (software, computers, internet, type, gmail)
and it could be figured out, that would be ideal, yet things are not
particularly well suited to these basic communication tasks and
if possible, please filter my posts into the trash and ignore them,
it is entirely understandable, it was not clear if it was my posting
you referred to previously and consecutively, though i am not as
far as is known, sending HTML out from gmail (it does not say,
it just says: plain-text, and then non-plain-text, which is RTF or
HTML) though it arrives on list as plain-text, with unicode, just
as it is sent out, stripped of any HTML. not sure about the list
software settings because i do not even get copies of my posts
even though that is the setting. and it says plain-text as far as
i know, for how to send/receive, and HTML does not make it
onto the list, except very rarely in my short interaction here

if you say 'no attachments' and no special characters and no
html error attachment files (have no idea how to control that),
it leaves a very minimal text-only realm to communicate in
that would not allow any diagrams, any charts or data that
does have relevance to crypto -conceptualization-, ideas.

i just do not understand how it makes people so upset in
terms of the content, fucking cryptologic fundamentals
for fuck'sake. are you really going to go apeshit over a
crypto diagram that introduces a new concept and asks
for it to be evaluated, especially to challenge the ideas
or take other views about it. that is great. though if the
idea is HTML is this critique, that is THE BULLSHIT.

please filter me out of your email stream, problem solved.
then you could stop your recursive bitching and moaning.

thanks.