Silk Road founder arrested ...

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 01:43:10 PDT 2013

On 2.10.2013 21:23, Jim Bell wrote:
>    What if, for example, the Feds were no longer able to prosecute
> 70,000 people per year (the current figure, approximately), but
> instead were limited to, say, 5,000 per year?
>        Jim Bell

Jim, this argument does not work and it is really dangerous because :
- if there is some totalistic system/strong law enforcing, than
atmosphere of terror could destroy whatever people try during time
- there where already "electronic terrorism" raids and prosecutions in
cases like 4chan/anonymous when LOIC was used - a lot of people just
joined DDoSing of some servers and they where thinking "we are many, no
problem" and it was

So I find this argument serously dangerous, because "System" is just
gristmill and relatively a lot of time, to finish its job.

Basically LAW against BC should not be approved by society.

~ Over

--
“Borders I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people.”
  ―     Thor Heyerdahl

www...................http://overdrive.a-nihil.net
twitter...............https://twitter.com/#!/idoru23
GoogleTalk/Jabber.....tpetru at gmail.com
last.fm...............http://www.last.fm/user/overdrive23
GnuPG public key......http://overdrive.a-nihil.net/overdrive.txt
GnuPG key FingerPrint.072C C0AD 88EF F681 5E52 5329 8483 4860 6E19 949D