Silk Road founder arrested ...

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Thu Oct 3 05:59:06 PDT 2013

2013/10/3 coderman <coderman at gmail.com>

> currently this is considered "not a crime"...

I don't believe there's been a public ruling of a judge, which would make
you think makes it unclear. There's however provisions for secret rulings
that are still in effect. This law was passed legally and in accordance
with earlier safeguards and with no revolt from the people.

I'd say that if there's agreement on these things being okay, then it must
be "not a crime". Of course it's not "extra-judicial" either.

What we think about it personally, well, that's just not the same question,
is it?

Although it's a good answer. Maybe "sometimes it's legal" would be more
direct. "someone" isn't a specific enough target. "Paying someone $150,000
for an illlegal murder isn't a crime in your country?" would be a better
question, but you can see how it answers itself. "Is paying $150,00 ever
legal in your country?" -"Yes" would be the perfect question.

Anyone think this is annoying? Me too. Use clear language and answer
people's actual goddamn questions.