Excessive Politeness (was: Another Snowden News Story)

Steve Furlong demonfighter@gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:59:11 PDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 7:28 PM, coderman <coderman@gmail.com> wrote:

> (who is a jerk for speaking ill of Jacob, i do admit!)

Without getting to the personalities or facts of this case, concerning
which I know nothing, I object to this statement at bottom of coderman's
message.

If people are dumbasses or liars and you don't call them on it, they'll not
only continue to be dumbasses or liars (which is their own business) but
they'll continue to inflict themselves on other people. These innocent
bystanders might not have any warning about the nature of the dumbass or
liar and might thereby be harmed by them.

As a fine, upstanding member of civil society, it is your *duty* to
publicly call dumbasses dumbasses and liars liars. It's for the benefit of
us all. Thank you in advance.

Or, you know, just kill them all. As per my tagline.

--
Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet. -- Arnaud-Amaury, 1209