[tor-dev] Attentive Otter IM: tomorrow Wednesday 2013-10-16 at 1400h Pacific

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Wed Oct 16 01:03:39 PDT 2013

----- Forwarded message from Tom Lowenthal <me@tomlowenthal.com> -----

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 22:01:29 -0700
From: Tom Lowenthal <me@tomlowenthal.com>
Cc: Tor Assistants <tor-assistants@lists.torproject.org>, tor-dev@lists.torproject.org
Subject: [tor-dev] Attentive Otter IM: tomorrow Wednesday 2013-10-16 at 1400h Pacific

Sorry about this late notice too. I thought I'd sent these times out
already, but apparently I was rather mistaken.

We'll be in #tor-dev tomorrow Wednesday 2013-10-16 at 1430 Pacific to
talk about the Tor IM project. We may take up to 90 minutes, and plan
to meet again next week, probably at the same time unless there are
conflicts.

Arlo came up with [a cunning plan][1] m'lord. You should totes read it
and come tomorrow with questions and suggestions about how best to
implement Instantbird as the Tor IM app.

See y'all tomorrow. Play nice, now.
-Tom

[1]: https://gist.github.com/arlolra/6969273

----- End forwarded message -----