Curious use of cpunks list [Brian Carroll]

grarpamp grarpamp@gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:15:51 PDT 2013

Please consider writing a whitepaper on the subject of
whatever it is you're trying to say and then posting a link
to it here with a one paragraph summary for readers.
And if you are, or rather than, using this list (as previously
surmised by others) as the rough equivalent of your own
numbers station, there are surely better places to broadcast
this material... nntp, a hidden service webpage, an actual
numbers list (which you could ask the cpunks maintainer to set up).
Curiosities are presumably welcome here, but really, this?
The archives do not indicate much of an audience.
Perhaps I've missed something? So I defer to any simple on topic
summary and/or explanation which might move others to go back
and digest it all for its suggested value and comment therein.