[GnuPG] : Question - collective entity key management

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru@gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 08:38:00 PDT 2013

Hi all,

may I have a question?

I need to manage key for encrypt/sign of [not-only] e-mail communication
for group of peoplewhich is partially dynamic. Basically it is some
elected administrative board.

My ideawas to create some master key than subkeys and in case subkeys
are revoced [member of admin-board was not elected,whole admin-board is
re-elected etc.].

Problem is, that all of the members are using same email e.g.
member@board.eg

As soon as member should not be able to read this email, his key should
be disallowed to decrypt messages on this email.

Can I ask for some HowTo or just correct my point of view, because it
seems definitely wrong.

Thx,
~ Over

--
“Borders I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people.”
  ―     Thor Heyerdahl

www...................http://overdrive.a-nihil.net
twitter...............https://twitter.com/#!/idoru23
blog..................http://d8ofh8.blogspot.com
GnuPG public key......http://overdrive.a-nihil.net/overdrive.txt
GnuPG key FingerPrint.072C C0AD 88EF F681 5E52 5329 8483 4860 6E19 949D