NSA UTAH data center Power Consumption FOIA

Moritz moritz@headstrong.de
Tue Oct 8 23:57:32 PDT 2013

https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/nsas-utah-data-center-tax-communications-5715/#724978-payment-required

"This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act. I hereby
request the following records: A copy of any letters, emails, or other
communications sent or received by the NSA to any representatives of
Utah government agencies or policy makers regarding utility rates and
taxes in connection with the NSA's Utah Data Center and/or Utah HB325."

"As stated in our previous letter dated 14 June 2013, and based on the
information you provided in your letter, you are considered an "all
other" requester. You must pay for search time in excess of 2 hours and
duplication in excess of 100 pages.
We have expended your two free hours of search and some responsive
records were located within that timeframe. A detailed review to
determine the releasability of this information is required. We estimate
that the costs involved to further search for material responsive to
your request will be approximately $264.00. "