Bitmessage?

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru@gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 08:44:07 PDT 2013

Hoy,
I have found some relatively long thread
https://bitmessage.org/forum/index.php?topic=1666.0 with security
analysis and it does not seems like really rock solid protocol.

My personal experience is that most of the people I have tried
BitMessage with where not able to tolerate really long and unpredictable
latency of messages. During first week of tests we have tried to send
like 150 messages with friends and only circa half of them where
delivered, even none of us turned off client.

If you are not activist with month of time, to deliver all of your
followers invitation to prepared demonstration against spying on emails,
there is no use for this in the way, how it is implemented.

Another problem was -+2days of time, before client was fully synced with
network. In case, I'm not connected few weeks and than I need to wait 2
days again to fully sync... no use.

But it was just first impression, client deleted from hdd.

~ Tomas

--
“Borders I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds
of some people.”

www...................http://overdrive.a-nihil.net
CellPhone.............00420-721-007-507
twitter...............https://twitter.com/#!/idoru23
GoogleTalk/Jabber.....tpetru@gmail.com
blog..................http://d8ofh8.blogspot.com
last.fm...............http://www.last.fm/user/overdrive23
GnuPG public key......http://overdrive.a-nihil.net/overdrive.txt
GnuPG key FingerPrint.072C C0AD 88EF F681 5E52 5329 8483 4860 6E19 949D