DEF CON 19 - hackers get hacked!

Dan Staples danstaples at disman.tl
Sat Nov 30 10:18:04 PST 2013

I would be interested to see the details of the exploits you
witnessed/were subject to (especially since I was at DC20). How exactly
did you determine how the exploits occurred, and who was responsible for
them? How are you certain the DC19 attacks utilized DRT tech?

--
http://disman.tl
OpenPGP key: http://disman.tl/pgp.asc