Interesting take on Sanjuro's Assassination Market

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 18:58:21 PST 2013

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Bill St. Clair wrote:

> I'd like 50% of MY taxes to be paid to me. And 50% of the remaining half, etc.

yeah. the problem with calculation as reasoning is if the equations
are not accurate or correct the 'answers' obtained via processing can
be too easy or simple for the actual situation involved.

this is the problem of language itself, seemingly, absence of
connection with logic, accountability for actual versus perceived
truth, shared and unshared observations, competing relativism in the
literal, whereby local calculation-like determinist viewpoints compete
without all variables taken into account to get "answers".
societal-wide, civilizational pandemic.

for instance, assuming *taxes* are a yearly issue taken out of payroll
only, and not a national debt burden (is this $500,000 per citizen,
when will everyone be a millionaire in reverse, via debt owed?)

the economy is not sane in terms of "economics" and yet taxes are
viewed locally as if a pure action that indebted to the absolute
fucked-up-ness of things, then used against individuals who pay less
or whatever, to justify a certain viewpoint when its not this simple,
yet entire groups view it this way as an ideology which is
self-beneficial to share values or functioning.

instead, it is normal for the tax pious to take vengeance against
others immoral for not carrying their own weight, when the entire
system is leveraging a certain class against others, forcing lives
into ruin, to sustain the given economy, then moralizing on top of
this as a conceit, of superior virtue, for those fictionally
supporting others in conditions and circumstances of privilege if not
duplicity and criminality, social darwinism survival-of-the-fittest
the masturbatory fantasia of those fat-brained and ill-conceived,
nannied by television sets, sporting events, and retirement pension
plans, for their better-than-thou thinking, not noticing their boots
on the necks of many below, living off their structural misery, last
of a generation of assholes able to do this unless extending this
fiction into the present, those able to have sustainable living
temporarily within a completely corrupt and bankrupt system and
society, and acting as if this is normal, on the level, and not based
entirely on bullshit and lies.

it is to assume the monetary system and taxes are something pure, as
if the gold standard today is not based in SHIT itself, junk economy
and throwaway culture and planned obsolescence, ripping people off
normalized, and then complaining because people need money for shelter
and food to just keep breathing, versus someone having five television
sets and three cars and two homes or just alot of stuff while others
cannot even get past a state of continual debt and are forced out of
the economy for the good of these bastard others who then look down on
those they are standing on, spitting at, and viewing as a lower form
of life- because money.

really, people actually think the monetary system and tax system is
going to be altered via a change in policy and a new system enacted,
and that is how a new way of taxes will be transitioned. that this
current fiction is going to peacibly be transformed into something
else, everyone holding hands singing kumbaya around a campfire, -or-
will it include the beginning of armageddon, separation of peoples
into those who are friends and enemies, and then within the
friendly-set, making these changes while 9/10th of the population is
liquidated via war, for starters. what if the more realistic
tax-improvement scenario.

what the more accurate scenario, modifying the existing system or
starting over, when taking everything that needs to be taken into
account into account to actually be able to deal with the involved
issues. it seems this very language prevents that modeling from
occurring, it is to be trapped within a realm of words divisible,
perspective unto perspective, never able to integrate all views into a
single correct viewpoint, removed of error, and thus every warp and
skew exchanged as normal and legitimate when it is not a default
condition, absolute correspondence between belief and conveyance and
yet this communication medium makes it appear so as an illusion, as if
saying (signs) is truth itself versus its being referenced from this
condition. and the truth of taxation is far more than a dollar number
or how it is allocated individual to individual, yet this is
commonplace and typical of its politics, as if people can vet out
"justice" via monetary-based ideology as a value and moral system,
'truth itself', objective (A=A) because it is number-based, and yet it
is monopoly money, game money, a fiction at the level of its purpose
and the concept of economy itself. at the very least is incredibly
dirty money, filthy, and thus to rationalize a moral superiority based
upon it as a perspective, which many do as if highest truth, is a
realm of the base for those who believe this, and only this, as their
value system.

it really captures the situation perfectly also in terms of the state
subsidizing itself, basically it is at the point where the state is
taxing itself, which is totally insane. people on welfare are being
blamed for being so poor as to not have enough to pay taxes, and
looked at as cheaters alone. taxing welfare that is not even enough
for subsistence in the existing quasi ~political-economy. such issues
are detached from a larger, more grounded reality that involves
structural issues relied upon for bullshit viewpoints and too-simple
frameworks, using inaccurate ideas as if a cudgel to attack others in
these situations. in this way, ignorance is a way for 'might makes
right' when a large group believes this ideology and then acts against
others, as if a moral police, yet at its core it serves first and
foremost a state of shit.

rationalization and extension of bad ideas and inaccurate thinking,
like the economy itself, allowed to inflate and granted power. it is a
bubble alright. including the fat in peoples heads bubbling over as if
insight when making and repeating idiotic calculations born of
ideology, mantra, dogma of oppressors.

they cannot be reasoned with either. which is perhaps why weapons were
invented. hell, the state itself is being run by these same people
today. all they care about is money, minus the truth it was to
represent as shared value, now devoid within currency, the basis for
the extortative ripoff via currency, the expropriation of work (via
labor transmuted into currency) then siphoned and hoarded via onesided
exchange, where most value flows uphill and is stored or used for
corporate citizens in their corporate democracy (yes, democracy
exists, just for corporate citizens not humans who are basically
slaves). the very use of money is an unequal exchange, it is A=B
exchange, it is not a shared truth that is being transferred, it is an
institutionalized ripoff that has become standardized, normalized, yet
made beyond contestation due to enforced illiteracy, the TAXATION
moralizers the holier-than-thou choir, though fundamentally,
foundationally basing these views in utter and absolute bullshit of
the state.