Interesting take on Sanjuro's Assassination Market

alex wright wrightalexw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 03:30:15 PST 2013

Not to mention all the horrific typos.  The pain grammar school teachers
suffer as a result of anonymous, uninhibited and over caffeinated
anarchists is one of the silent tragedies of our times.

--
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

-Charles Babbage, 19th century English mathematician, philosopher, inventor
and mechanical engineer who originated the concept of a programmable
computer.