MEDIA RELEASE: Family of alleged Silk Road operator Ross Ulbricht launches legal defense fund

Jim Bell jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 13:34:54 PST 2013

BTW, I'm not accusing this material of being 'spam', the way some of my posts on Cypherpunks are being labeled by a few.  In fact, I really think this kind of thing should be posted here. (cypherpunks at cpunks.org).   But, other than the fact that Silk Road used Tor, and thus onion routing, why would my situation and cases be any less appropriate of comment than Ulbricht's situation?   I realize that there are probably going to be some pro-government shills who simply don't like what I did, and some of them have and will continue to speak up.  But we should all be willing to pay attention to the illegal means with which government(s) promotes its interests.  Particularly with Snowden's massively-important disclosures about the USG's clearly-illegal surveillance activities, it is quite clear that the Federal government has decided to treat these kinds of disputes as if they were a 'war', and to use war-like tactics on civilians.
I fully expect that similar illegal activities will be used against this 'Sanjuro' guy.   Google 'Assassination Market Sanjuro'.
        Jim Bell  (Veteran and one of the first POW's of the Crypto War)