Your errors about me in your book.

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Tue Nov 19 13:47:26 PST 2013

Thanks for the BS, Josh. I was on the original cypherpunks list back in the day and have been on email lists since 1989 or so. Maybe I can explain to you how the Internet works.

That said, spam is spam and Bell’s personal problems are not something I give a shit about. I’m obviously not the only one. I know several people who have left this list recently due to the almost complete lack of signal to noise. Perhaps you embrace this though.