Omidyar influence in new Greenwald venture [was: SRF: cryptic]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:51:11 PST 2013

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:02 PM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> the Omidyar buyout of Greenwald and Poitras apparently to shield the
> willful, disgraceful corporate role in pervasive privacy destruction
>
> effective disclosure dies.

But with the open disclosure ideas seeded by WikiLeaks, Manning,
Snowden, and all that have come before... maybe there is
life to be found in this future, through this seemingly sickly new
competitive, fostering, means of control. Does one really believe
that cooperation trumps competition in this regard? It is always
about the edge to be gained, is it not? And in those edges lie the
morsels of truth, to be pieced together by the careful listener as
always.

The whole truth will come out in time, it is the way of things,
or so we thought... Now the only real problem is, the timescale
of the open truth is rapidly, and lately, exceeding the human
lifespan. To tell one's story, openly, before the deathbed is now
the critical and true paramount call to action, the one remaining
check. Lest your secrets be managed for you against the needs
of humanity. You are the future of humanity, what will you do?