[Cryptography][Law] Jeremy Hammond Banned from using Cryptography

Dan Staples danstaples at disman.tl
Sat Nov 16 07:50:08 PST 2013

I hope you realize I was making a point about the challenges of
ex-felons in general, and not making a judgment on Hammond. He is
obviously brilliant and courageous, and many activists with the
ability to hire employees would be more than willing to help and
employ him when he gets out...

Witnessing his sentencing yesterday was physically sickening, and
definitely the worst abuse of our "justice" system I've ever seen. I
can only hope it inspires, rather than intimidates, other activists
and hackers to continue the type of work that he did.

Dan

--
http://disman.tl
OpenPGP key: http://disman.tl/pgp.asc