[Cryptography][Law] Jeremy Hammond Banned from using Cryptography

Mike Gogulski mike at gogulski.com
Sat Nov 16 04:21:00 PST 2013

The absurdity deepens further when you consider that Hammond will no
doubt be using encryption at some level in the stack when he makes phone
calls via new VoIP-for-inmates services like the one recently
highlighted here:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/09/fcc-rules-that-prisoners-can-use-cheaper-voip-alternatives-to-call-home/