Meet ?badBIOS, ? the mysterious Mac and PC malware that jumps airgaps

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 13:17:28 PDT 2013

daniel <softservant at gmail.com> wrote:

> For instance, TEMPEST security - every SCIF has it because inside it was
> well documented/implemented.  SEISMIC security - no SCIF*** is isolated from
> seismic vibrations modulated with data.  So, to ex-filtrate data, have those
> passing circus elephants stomp their feet in predetermined patterns.  Or
> make one of those "Dune" style thumpers.  The worms in this case being ....
> ?

 dune worms as the moving invisible whorls of interdimensional flows
 of truth grounded and entangled within other remote hidden contexts
 while paired, various patterns bridged via resonant connectione

 from what i have heard, though may not understand correctly,
 is that this resonant vibration is not based on surrounding objects
 as a medium (though perhaps air or space) yet that, it is the object
 or material itself which has unique vibrational properties, such that
 any object has its specific, particular tuning (note: A=A logic here)
 and thus a floating balloon attached to a string could feasibly be
 made to resonate if the latex properties were vibrated, yet this
 would not need to occur through the ground or string to happen

 another way of considering the security issue of resonance,
 perhaps beyond audible sound or in concert with EM issues,
 is the sound-isolation chambers for testing electronics in...

 Anechoic chamber
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anechoic_chamber

 so imagine the chamber is essentially establishes an inside/
 outside barrier, mainly acoustic, thus creates a wall between
 noise beyond its controlled perimeter and the acoustics inside.

 if you hang an ingot of silicon from a wire in the middle of the
 chamber, it would seemingly have resonant properties that
 if correctly tuned, could cause the silicon to begin vibrating

 so inside the chamber you could have a device that is tuned
 to the ingot of silicon and vibrate it, and who knows, maybe
 it would start to hum or something, or vibrate on the wire

 though this vibration would not necessarily begin on the
 ground or wall or move through the string, it would seem to
 (if understanding correctly) correspond directly to the ingot
 itself and its specific material qualities, its unique 'tuning'

 [note: music tuning corresponds directly with logic itself]

 so imagine that a SCIF is like a anechoic chamber to some
 extent, and that an acoustic barrier existed between what is
 on the inside and what is on the outside of the chamber.

 my presumption or gut instinct is that the acoustic barrier
 would not inherently be able to block all vibration that is
 matched or paired across the universe as a data structure
 (A=A) or block that boundary condition by ordinary means,
 because or perhaps due to its being *informational* or that
 it may not ride upon the material/energy in ways conceived

 maybe this instinct is entirely wrong, though i would wager
 it would be possible to vibrate the ingot from a distance,
 even if inside the anechoic chamber- if not via acoustics
 then perhaps through an opening or seam that allows that
 data to ride in on as if a carrier, though perhaps this is
 entirely wrong and not the correct model of space-time,
 and that it cannot be compartmentalized in this way at all,
 such that like paired photons, you could block the passage
 between them yet they are still connected, and this seems
 to be the same property with resonance, that they will be
 capable of resonating even when disconnected, to include
 all things 'like', if not mistaken (comparable to a substratum
 of reality itself in its informational dimensions, seemingly)

 in other words i would wager (no money, currency of truth)
 that it is more likely the ingot inside the chamber could be
 vibrated via a remote influence, even though in a bounded,
 protected, acoustically limited or 'safe' condition, and that
 how this occurs could be outside the normal physics of
 sound as energy, guessing, outside relativistic modeling,
 basing this on ideas of a friend researching the ideas [0]
 (though not in the existing context of crypto and security)

 so, the idea that a machine or some device could vibrate
 the ingot from the external side of the 'wall' or barrier, is
 to me highly likely or probable, by default of properties
 of materials in their molecular construction. security it
 seems is not yet engineering its defenses at that level

 while of course speculation, what it presumes is that
 even with an EM and acoustically shielded chamber
 or SCIF, that a device inside could still be resonating
 to an external matched or paired (tuned) influence and
 that the existing material/physical or energetic barriers
 may not be able to stop the informational dimension or
 quantum entanglement, else other correspondences
 even while visibly accounting for known threats within
 a given security model - thus 'out of bounds' or issues
 of parameters and boundaries, how they are accounted
 for or gaps exist between what exists (B) and what is
 believed to exist (A) as this leads to exploits (A=B),

 likewise: between what exists (T) and what is believed
 to exist (pT), as this leads to exploits (pT=T), &c.

 in other words, beyond electromagnetism, beyond
 ordinary audible acoustic frequencies, on another layer
 that could be parallel to these, hidden dimensionality
 that could have its own circuitry, networks, awareness

 in some way i think when microchips are x-rayed for
 inspection or electron microscopy is involved, it would
 not be surprising if part of this is looking for more than
 electronic hidden structures, and instead could involve
 resonating cavities that connect into circuitry, such
 that it could trigger unknown function via vibrational
 influence, function as a switch or whatever. that the
 physics exist to make this possible makes it highly
 probable it is employed in some way, especially if
 out of bounds for existing technology while at the
 same time it has magical subversive properties

 the point here not to wildly speculate, this is sober.
 to be expected considerations given existing physics
 and known issues and opaque technologies that are
 exploited against users, as if leveraging exactly these
 unknowns to crypto.weaponize consumer electronics
 and computing infrastructure for covert political takeover

 then again, i had some spicy food last night.

 [0] these ideas of resonance and tuning systems were
 introduced to me by my friend, composer Helen Hall,
 through her research into music and existing work on
 an independent film about Nikola Tesla and the aether...

 http://helenhall.net/

 interview with helen hall (2007)
 http://www3.sympatico.ca/zero_1/interview/
 http://www3.sympatico.ca/zero_1/interview/part2.htm