bitcoin as a global medium of exchange (was Re: Interesting take on Sanjuro's Assassination Market)

Hashem Nasarat hashem at riseup.net
Tue Nov 26 19:18:41 PST 2013

On 11/26/2013 08:39 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
> On 2013-11-27 10:26, Al Billings wrote:
>> If democracy doesn’t work, what are people suggesting? Is this when the
>> Libertarian masks come off?
>
> ...Or perhaps a republic with the franchise limited to property owning
> heads of households with good credit records.

Well... I believe this is what we had in the inception of the US.

Nothing like good wealthy land owners to run a country well.
Would could be more telling of a person's privilege (nay, right!) to
rule others than a history of wealth?

Because war, slavery, genocide, were definitely not byproducts of having
a homogeneous in-group that controlled all areas of wealth and power...

F-- would not read your emails again.