Your errors about me in your book.

Ted Smith tedks at riseup.net
Tue Nov 19 11:13:21 PST 2013

It's a forwarded message. It's copied to the list because it's relevant
to the list, just like the discussion of the book's launch was relevant
to the list, way back when all of the people complaining about posts
from Jim Fucking Bell on the CYPHERPUNKS list weren't on said list.

Lurk more.

--
Sent from Ubuntu