Your errors about me in your book.

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Nov 18 20:10:26 PST 2013

I have no idea what this is about beyond what you say below, but off hand, you have libeled everyone else on this mailing list
by the statement in the subject of these messages:

"Your errors about me in your book."  I can assure you that I made no errors about you in my book.  Rather than the apparent
royal you, perhaps you could be more specific and careful next time.

Good day sir.

On 11/18/13 3:18 PM, Al Billings wrote:
> It sounds very important to you and spam to the rest of us.
>
> On Nov 18, 2013, at 3:12 PM, Jim Bell <jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com <mailto:jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>> Then don't read the message, Al.  The reality is that Greenberg wrote a very prominent book, which effectively libeled me on
>> the subject of events which are related to Cypherpunks.  I think that the readers of this list will want to know that, about
>> Mr. Greenberg, and in the future they will want to see what he does about it.
>>            Jim Bell

>> *From:* Al Billings <albill at openbuddha.com <mailto:albill at openbuddha.com>>

sdw