Your errors about me in your book.

shelley at misanthropia.info shelley at misanthropia.info
Mon Nov 18 16:05:11 PST 2013

I don't consider it to be spam.  It's relevant to the list and the history of cypherpunks.  What was done to Jim was so egregiously wrong, I think he has the right to correct the facts whenever possible.  Greenberg has a responsibility to address these concerns.

We have new list members all the time who may not know the backstory, and it's important.  We're adults, we can just skip over list-relevant posts we don't want to read.

-S