Omidyar influence in new Greenwald venture [was: SRF: cryptic]

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Sun Nov 17 23:32:55 PST 2013

Il 10/22/13 1:46 AM, coderman ha scritto:
> """
> Glenn Greenwald, who has published many of the most important scoops from
> the Edward Snowden leaks, is leaving The Guardian and setting up a new
> media venture with long-time journalist Laura Poitras and Jeremy Scahill
> from The Nation. The venture is being funded by eBay founder Pierre
> Omidyar, who has suggested that he's prepared to invest more than $250
> million in the new venture.
> """
I don't know what they need to do with such big amount of money.

However it would be nice if they will start supporting globaleaks
project, achieving dozen of whistleblowing sites deployments in every
country in the world ;-)

--
Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
HERMES - Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights