[cryptome] Re: Request for transcript: "Writers Especially Concerned About NSA Actions"

Silent1 lists at silent1.net
Sun Nov 17 14:28:57 PST 2013

" The heavy censorship of the Snowden documents by the hoarders
and their extremely slow pace of release while rhetorizing and
hyping the minimalist product fits this spy-favorite marketing
schemata."

I noticed this with wikileaks, they have torrented all of the files
available on their website and claim it comes to 20,000, I was under the
impression that Mr/Miss Manning gave him 500,000 documents, so not including
the stuff before that there should be in excess of 600,000 documents.
Though I remember the days he was stalking round TOR trying to find people
to help him and got the distinct impression then that he was like the sort
of person who wants to be in power, not in it for whatever cause he
proclaims but for the notoriety.