(Times of Israel) Stuxnet, gone rogue, hit Russian nuke plant, space station (fwd)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Nov 14 11:12:51 PST 2013

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013, Cathal Garvey wrote:

> Also, I was kidding. :)

It's pretty hard to tell the difference between kidding and sarcasm making
an argument I have heard more times than I like to believe: still, I'm
glad it was the former and not the latter!

//Alif
--
Those who make peaceful change impossible,
make violent revolution inevitable.

An American Spring is coming:
   one way or another.