[tor-talk] BitMail.sf.net v 0.6 - Secure Encrypting Email Client

grarpamp grarpamp@gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:04:59 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:38 AM,  <rwest@countermail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can BitMail.sf.net as a p2p email tool for encrypted Email (and hybrid with IMAP-Email) be regarded as a reference model for research to create a secure Email Client? as it uses both, gnupg and openssl!
>
> http://bitmail.sourceforge.net/
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/bitmail/files/BitMail_0.6_2088RC1/
>
> Does anyone know, if it runs over Tor?
>
> Sincerely, Robert

So... 'Robert', who do you work for? NSA? Financial crime?
I mean, with the net moving to encrypt everything
we'd expect to see many new and unknown yet seemingly
polished tools being dropped on unsuspecting first time
users just to collect their key material.
Surely someone will have fun with your windows binaries.