[liberationtech] Survey on the security of human rights defenders, activists and journalists

Security First secfirstmd@gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 09:27:59 PST 2013

Hi LiberationTech,

We're a small group of human rights defenders based in the UK (we will give
a more formal announcement soon!) doing some work to develop mobile tools
for the physical security of human rights defenders, activists and
journalists.

It would be a great help to us while we are still in the early development
phase if we could get some feedback from the group about some of the
physical security problems they face - to help us prioritise our
development work.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LRATeUm2hmzIBBYAg8LtMxcx6W6X4Fl1iYF-Lqe0FiM/viewform

Also, if there are people in London interested in grabbing a coffee then
please do drop us a mail!

Many thanks,
Security First.

www.secfirst.org