NSA Utah Data Center Cabling, Emanations and Bizarre Planning

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sun Jul 28 13:24:36 PDT 2013

Dnia niedziela, 28 lipca 2013 11:44:15 John Young pisze:
> Not much to see of protection against missiles and aerial attack
> but that is the same at other NSA facilities. Wonder what supports
> that confidence.

I would suppose that this site is not meant to hold crucially important (as
in: crucially important to have access to at all times) data.

I would guess it is just the first line, the large tank that gathers *every
single bit of information* they can get their hands on. The information then
gets processed and filtered, and the important -- really important -- bits are
sent somewhere else.

But hey, that's just my wild guess.

--
Pozdr