Python Random Number Generator for OTP

Dabby Kish womefly at yahoo.ie
Tue Jul 23 05:05:51 PDT 2013

________________________________
 On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 08:31:16AM +0200, Yan Zhu wrote:
>> Is there a secure way to timeshare a single entropy source such as an
>> entropy key? High-quality entropy sources are often fragile, expensive, or
>> difficult to manufacture and maintain. If Alice has a friggin' amazing
>> entropy source, and Bob wants to use it from afar, what would be the best
>> way for Alice to let Bob retrieve data from the entropy source when she
>> wasn't using it?

On Tuesday, 23 July 2013, 8:34:54, Andy Isaacson replied

>If Bob requires *really* *great* entropy, why would he trust a network
l>ink (secured with a non information theoretically secure cipher such as
>AES) to transmit his entropy securely?

Since the network seeks to compress data at every turn, I think we can
say it knows entropy when it sees it.

>In short -- asking someone else to generate your random numbers is, of
>course, a state of sin.

God told me to tell you to stop submitting the query

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=random+number+between+0+and+100